Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

Browzar Un-intended Usage

In my previous blog, never thought I would use a Browzar.  Just found an 'unintended' use.  I kind of enjoy reading the Times of India epaper.  The online edition of TOI is full of adverts and even pop-up blockers cant help you.  The epaper is much better, and gives u a feel for the newspaper + reminds you of the days growing up.  However, i tried accessing TOI epaper from my home laptop with IE7, and it would not load. So tried using Browzar on it, and it worked!!!  It is quick to download, easy to install (nothing to install), and gets on with the job.  Really Nifty (as Babu put it).  Hats off to British engineering (finally)

Comments:
..not all is good in the Browzar world, as per this blog
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

follow me on Twitter